Under the Fisheries and Coastal Resources Act and associated Aquaculture License and Lease Regulations the Nova Scotia Aquaculture Review Board (Board) has the authority to create rules of procedure and policies to manage its affairs and to effectively adjudicate on the applications that come before it.
The following links will provide information for interested persons as to how the Board operates.
- Rules of Procedure Respecting Adjudicative Hearings
- Nova Scotia Aquaculture Review Board Process
- How can I become an intervenor at a public hearing?
- How may a member of the public submit a written comment to the Board?
- What should a member of the public do if they wish to make a sworn oral statement or affirmation at the adjudicative hearing?